Not to be confused with #thatPOWER.
The dancer seems like a New Orleans Musician.
- Purple sunglasses
- A purple buttoned coat
- A pair of laced shoes
- Purple pants
The dancer seems to be in a concert, standing on a stage with people cheering for him in the audience. There's also a huge radio in the background.
Appearances in Mashups Edit
The Power appears in the following Mashups:
- Da Funk
- I Don't Feel Like Dancin'
- Istanbul (Not Constantinople)
- (I've Had) The Time Of My Life
- Miss Understood
- Flashdance ... What a Feeling
- Rich Girl
- Never Can Say Goodbye (Best of JD2)
- Come with Me Now
- Booty Fitness
- El Coco No Best of JD2
- Locked Out for Heaven Cray Cray Solo
There are 3 Gold Moves in the routine:
Gold Move 1: Slowly raise both of your arms, like you are playing a saxophone.
Gold Move 2: Throw your hand out quickly.
Gold Move 3: A clockwise spin.
- This dancer looks similar to Pump Up the Jam, Gonna Make You Sweat (Everybody Dance Now), and Sexy And I Know It.
- The pictograms look different in the beta picture: they're blue and fading. But in JD 2 and Greatest Hits, they're pink and quickly disappearing. Also, when the singer says "I've got the power", there wasn't any special effect.
- The dancer is performed by Jérémy Paquet<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAhxbPImH6c/>