"Jai Ho! (You Are My Destiny)" by A.R. Rahman and the Pussycat Dolls ft. Nicole Scherzinger is featured on the Best Buy edition of Just Dance 2, which is an NTSC exclusive; it is also featured on Just Dance: Summer Party/Extra Songs and Just Dance: Greatest Hits/Best Of for both regions and on Just Dance Now with a remake.
Appearance of the dancerEdit
A woman with long maroon hair in a side ponytail, silver earrings, a red and purple short saree with blue borders, and purple patent stiletto knee-length boots. She also has maroon lipstick. In Just Dance Now, she has a very different color palette. She's glowing and her skin color is black then white. Her clothes are different. Same as her hair, it's light blue. At some points the dancer goes black again, same as her hair and some her clothes.
A small town outside in the night. Behind the dancer is a small truck vehicle with a light that flashes. In Greatest Hits/Best Of, confetti rains down .
In Just Dance Now, the background is a different one. It is a town that goes maroon and cerulean. And there are colorful glass shards that are flying.
Both of them: Quickly throw your arms partially out; done during "So take it!" and the last "Jai ho!" line.
Jai Ho! (You Are My Destiny) appears in the following mashups:
- Giddy On Up (Giddy On Out)
- I Like It
- Rock n' Roll (Will Take You to the Mountain
- Jamaican Dance
- She Wolf (Falling to Pieces)
- Super Bass
- Fatima (TBA)
Jai Ho! (You Are My Destiny) appears in Puppet/Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to her dance moves.
- Bollywood Babe
- Bollywood Circle
- Bombay Hips
- Bombay Twist
- Calling Ganesh
- Darjeeling Express
- Feel Bollywood
- Indian Wave
- Pray For Parvati
- The dancer and dance routine look similar to the video.
- The boots the dancer is wearing are the same as Heart of Glass's.
- This Is the 2nd Pussycat Dolls song having When I Grow Up in Just Dance 2 as the first.
- So far, all of The Pussycat Dolls' songs feature solo females.
- Everything in Jai Ho! is different in Just Dance Now except for the choreography. Dancer's clothing, pictograms (including the color), background, lyric color, and glove color is different from the original. In short, it was improved. It was a HD remake.
- This is the first song that is included in 4 games without being a DLC on any of the games.
- Just Dance Now version includes a little zooming in.
- A. R. Rahman's voice saying "Jai Ho!" is not included in the lyrics in the Just Dance 2 version or the Greatest Hits version, but it is included in the Just Dance Now version.
- So far, this is the one and two Bollywood song to feature a solo dancer, It's before Nagada Sang Dhol Baaje; all the other songs considered Bollywood or Indian feature male and female duets.
- In the lyrics, chase (from the line I'll never lose the chase) is misinterpreted as chance. This error was fixed in the Just Dance Now remake.
- If you look closely at the pictogram sprite in JDNow files, you can notice that some of them are still pink and they show the moves in a different way.
Template loop detected: Template:Just Dance 2