It's My Life is a hit song by Bon Jovi, coming from their 2000 album Crush. It's on Just Dance Party All Night
The dancer is female and looks like a teenager (possibly 14 or 15). She wears the following:
- Blonde hair in a loose ponytail and black headband.
- Reddish-purple, loose shirt that reads Rock Chick in gold letters.
- She has a gold crop tank underneath.
- Dark-washed jeggings w/ red belt.
- Red leather booties.
- Her glove is a light grey
She wears the following:
- Brown hair in a braid.
- Black-and-grey graphic tee w/ black vest.
- Olive-green jeggings.
- Black leather booties.
She's in a park with Philadelphia in the back, at night time.
There are 4 gold moves in this routine. Two of them are the same.
1st & 3rd: Put one arm and leg up (akin to Tell Your World from Just Dance Wii U, in Japan).
2nd: Slap both of your palms down.
4th: Sit down and put your arms up (akin to Beat Match Until I'm Blue from Just Dance 3).
Theme: Let's Rock
Note: Come with Me Now dancer appears in the mashup, It's was only for PS3, PS4, and PSU
Dancers (No Repeats):
- Come with Me Now
- Style of X-Prossession
- So What
- Rude (Extreme)
- Cero El Mi
- Cradle To The Grave
- Who R Who We R
- Beat It
- Miss Understood
- That Don't Impress Me Much (With a Broom Dance)
- Nagada Sang Dhol Baaje (Bollywood vs. Hollywood Dance)
- This is the 1st Bon Jovi song in the series.
- He also appears in Et Cetera.
- The Second Street Tunnel was featured in the music video.
- If you look up closely, the left dancer has braces. He also appears in Any Way You Want It.