He resembles Shahrukh Kahn. He starts off with a dark blue suit over a formal tuxedo complete with a black bow. He wears long pants and black leather shoes.
After the bridge, his suit and tuxedo become a blue coat with golden strap buttons and shoulder patches. His pants also get a bit baggy. His shoes do not change significantly.
She resembles Deepika Padukone. She starts off wearing a cyan bra with golden straps. She also wears gold bracelets and wears a long cyan-golden traditional Indian dress.
After the bridge, she is dressed in a glittery pink top without a left sleeve and a pink-and-gold skirt. Her shoes also become pink heels.
The dancers begin inside an Indian-themed room with flashing lights. A table is seen with candles in the far back. Backup dancers begin to appear within the building shortly after the first two Gold Moves. They disappear during the verse and only re-appear during the chorus. Golden rain appears during the bridge, which transforms the dancers. They are transported to a stage with flashing lights, stereos and flame effects. Yellow and red confetti shower over the dancers and their backup dancers, which look identical to them.
Gold Moves Edit
There are 3 Gold Moves for this song:Gold Moves 1, 2 & 3. Point your right hand to the screen.
- After Movement is Happiness (Find Your Thing), this is the second song to be released in Just Dance Now before any actual video game in the franchise.
- Both of them were released afterwards on Just Dance 2015 as DLC's.
- The dancers look like the actors from the movie even wearing the same outfits.
- The dance uses most of the moves from the movie.
- This will be the first DLC to directly credit a movie.