The background is kind of a circus with a curtain that opens and closes at certain points. When the curtain is opened, we can see a theme park with a ferris wheel
In Just Dance 2014, the background is the same, except in the line "Burn this sucker down" where flames appear.
- Cyan hair
- Clowned-base dress
- A small hat on the head
- A cuff around her neck
- Black high-heels
- 1st & 2nd :Put your hand up like hitting in the air.
- 3rd: Hit the floor
- 4rd: Like gold moves 1 and 2, do it but standing.
Dancer appears in a mashupEdit
- Just a Gigolo (JD2014)
- Could You Be Loved (JD2014)
- Flashdance ... What a Feeling (JD2014)
- Miss Understood (JD2014)
- Prince Ali (JD2014)
- Fine China (JD2014)
- Rich Girl (JD2014)
- Just Dance (JD2014)
- Pound The Alarm (JD2014)
- Follow The Leader (JD2014)
- Bad Romance (JD2015)
- Xmas Tree (JD2015)
- Kiss Kiss (JD2015)
- Don't Worry Be Happy (JD2015)
- Speedy Gonzalez (JD2015)
- Marilyn Monroe (JD:CR)
- Wrong Side of Heaven (JD:CR)
- Call It Whatever (JD:CR)
- Booty (JD:CR2)
- Do What I Like (JD:CR2)
- Bring Me to Life (JD:CR2)
- Wasted (JD:CR3)
- Break The Rules (JD:CR3)
- Show Me (You Really Love Me) (JD:CR4)
- Looked Out for Heaven (JD:CR4)
- The Monster (JD:CR4)
- Don't (JD:CR4)
- Celebration (JD:CR4)
- Lights (JD:CR4)
- "F**ker" is replaced with Sucker
- This is the second P!nk song in the series. First is So What in Just Dance 4, and Third is Heartbreaker in Just Dance College Ruled.
- The dancer has a similar appearance to Lady Gaga.
- The dancer appears lots of mashup.
- In Just Dance 2014, a distorted circus/funfair music is heard before the song plays at the beginning.
- In Just Dance 2014 when she says Burn this sucker down" there is fire in the background.
- It was released along with You Make Me Feel...(PAL Only), Gangnam Style, Make The Party (Don't Stop) (NTSC Wii Only) and Dagomba.
- Strangely, this is one of the few songs with Solo dance that have 2 avatars instead of 1, together with Moves Like Jagger and Song 2: one is already available and the other can be unlocked by downloading the DLC. Unlike Moves Like Jagger and Song 2, the 2 avatars are almost identical, only difference is the hairstyle: the DLC avatar in fact has gloomier and messed up hair, and the black hat doesn't have glitter.