The dancer is wearing a bright sky blue robe with white and dark blue details. Her hair is also dark blue and down. She has a pair of magenta shoes on too.
In the remake, her robe is orange and purple, and her hair has been changed to purple. The creases of silk on the robe are also more visible. Her heeled shoes are now red.
The background is dark teal with glowing crystals. Around the background there are fountains of glowing teal lights. In the remake there is now pink fountains and glowing crystals
Gold Moves Edit
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Moves 1 and 2. Put your arms up.
Gold Move 3. Kneel on the floor and then open your arms.
Appearances in Mashups Edit
Down By The Riverside is featured in the following Mashups:
- At 1 minute and 55 seconds, this is the third shortest song in Just Dance history; the shortest one to-date is Acerola Taiso no Uta, which is 1 minute and 5 seconds; it is followed by Fatima at 1 minute 50 seconds long.
- It's third oldest song in Just Dance series. It only loses to Mugsy Baloney by 3 years and to Hungarian Dance No. 5 by 47 years.
- On the Xbox 360 version of Just Dance 3, this has a demo version.
- This song has one of the highest BPMS in Just Dance history, along with Isidora.
- If you look at JDNow files, you can notice one pictogram that isn't recoloured like the others.