- A red strapped romper with orange straps
- An orange clincher around the waist
- She sports a pink cupcake motif on the right hip and a side ponytail, with a pink hairpiece.
- Orange pumps, and a greenish-blue glove
The background seems to be a stamp collection with some references to Californian culture. Pictures of the dancer are also seen. The dancer from Funkytown can also be seen at some points.
There are 3 gold moves. All of them are the same. Just put your hand on your shoulder.
- During Snoop Dogg's chorus, a teddy bear in the background starts dancing.
- However, This is a first song by Snoop Dogg in the series, Second being was The Way Life Used To Be, Third being was Wiggle with Jason Derulo, Fourth being is Drop It Like It's Hot with Pharrell Williams, Fifth being is El Lay with Marty James, Sixth is Stuck On The Feeling with Prince Royce, Seventh is Let The Bass Go on movie "DreamWorks Turbo".
- This was one of three songs by Katy Perry on Just Dance 3. Also on this game was E.T. and Teenage Dream, however those are only available on the Best Buy edition..
- Some words and lines are censored, them being "Sex," "We Freak," "Buns," "Freak," "A*s," and "Weenies."
- The dancer is wearing a fifties-style bathing suit, even though the song was made in 2010.
- In one of the backgrounds, the dancer from the song Funkytown, can be seen on the background.
- There's an avatar for the dancer on Just Dance 2014 . If playing as Happy on the Wii, Wii U, PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4, it will be the default icon.
- The raccoon in the background is the same raccoon from "Pop Star", which is on Just Dance Wii 2 along with this song.
- However, in this appearance, it has a different color scheme.